Welcome! We are so glad to be working with you! In order to manage your Google Ad Grant, we will need to have access to both your Google Ads account and your Google Analytics account. The steps listed below are for nonprofits who have already applied and received access to the Google Ad Grant.
If are paying for our Google Ad Grant Management Service and have not yet applied for the Grant, our team will apply for you. Click here to view needed application information, or reach out to one of our nonprofit coordinators at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
If you were previously approved for the Google Ad grant, please follow the steps below to give us access.
- Go to your Google for Nonprofits account and find the CID number displayed under the Google Ad Grants tab. Copy and paste this CID number and email to email@example.com.
- A Nonprofit Coordinator will request access in Google Ads, and you will receive an email to confirm access. Press "accept" to give PWI access, this will need to be clicked on twice. From the email, you will be redirected to another page and approve access.
- Next, PWI needs access to your Google Analytics account. PWI will not manage your Google Analytics, we will simply export goals to use as a conversion rate for the Google Ad Grants.
- If you have a Google Analytics account already created, you can add PWI by going to the bottom left corner settings icon> Account User Management > Add User > add email firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit our Google Analytics FAQ for a more in depth look at this process.
- If you do not have a Google Analytics account, go to your Google for Nonprofit account. Scrolling down below the Google Ad Grant application, there is a button to learn more about Google Analytics. Click “Learn More” and then “Activate”. Once activated, follow steps 3 and 4 to give PWI Management access to your Google Analytics account.
Once we have access to your Google Ads and Google Analytics accounts, you are good to go! Our team will take over from here. Check out your Google Ad Grant Dashboard for analytics on your Ad success.