To be eligible for Google Grants, an organization must:
- Hold current and valid charity status (for example, in the US you must have a current 501(c)(3) status)
- Acknowledge and agree to Google Grant’s required certifications regarding how to receive and use donations obtained from the grant (we will go into more detail)
- Have a website that is both functioning and provides adequate detail on your nonprofit
The following organizations are not eligible for Google Grants:
- Governmental entities and organizations
- Hospitals and medical groups
- Schools, childcare centers, academic institutions and universities (philanthropic arms of educational organizations are eligible)
Please note, Google does have a similar program for educational institutions (http://www.google.com/edu/).
PWI has a team dedicated to helping nonprofits with their Google Ad Grant acquisition and management through one of our paid plans. Contact one of our Nonprofit Coordinators at email@example.com to learn more and get started today!