1. To add areas of impact to one of your organization's causes, hover over the middle icon on the top right hand corner.
2. Once this box appears, click the profile icon under your nonprofit's name.
3. This button will take you to your nonprofit's main profile page.
4. Click on the cause where you would like to add an area of Impact to.
5. Once you are on that particular cause, click on 'edit cause' in the top right hand corner of the causes box.
6. Once the edit cause box pops up, click "go to the next step" until you get to the "add an area of impact" page.
7. Add- Once on this page type in the country, state or city that your organization serves. Above the search bar, your country will show up. Once you click on the appropriate location, it will display on the top of the page in a blue box.
Delete- Click the X next to the location you would like to delete.
8. Click "Save Changes" once you have put in all your area(s) of impact.